Award-winning director and producer John Bianco heads the multimedia arm of Jane Rohman & Associates, providing clients with a full array of end-to-end and à la carte production services from developing and producing promotional videos in a variety of formats to integrating exciting visual elements into multimedia presentations and online/social media content.
JRA’s multimedia services have expanded rapidly thanks to John’s technical expertise and previous broadcast news background.
We bring quality and style from 20 years of major network broadcast experience to your productions for promotional, corporate brand-building, and training purposes, including pre-production, shooting, post production, editing, and delivering a finished product in the format of your choice. We have a full AVID editing suite on premise and are available to shoot either on location or in-house.
Pre-Production (concept to scripting)
Shooting (on location or at our in-house studio)
- Location (one location and one set up to multiple locations and multiple set ups)
- One camera interview with full lighting, teleprompter, static camera
- One or multiple camera shooting during a presentation with any size audience
- In-house studio
Full lighting, teleprompter, backdrops, props
- Digitizing and converting your video for multiple uses.
- Video Editing from a simple cut or dissolves only multiple scene pieces to a high end, state-of-the-art pieces with multiple audio and video effects
- Editing done with our fully equipped Avid production suite
Keynote/Workshop Multimedia Support Services
- Provide video, graphics, and/or audio integration for your presentations
- Coordinate the use of multimedia elements with the sponsors of the event.
- Assemble multimedia (existing material and/or newly created material) on formats compatible with the event site playback facilities
- Coordinate location support (i.e. person to playback multimedia elements)
- Deliver on-location services including shooting the event for later use and directing the integration of multimedia elements into the presentation